IL GIARDINO DELLE LUPPOLE

Exhibitors

Information

La Società Agricola Bellavista delle Sorelle Nati è la promotrice del progetto dal 2018 ampliando le cultivar con la realizzazione del luppoleto e la creazione del 'Giardino delle Luppole'. Una produzione agricola professionale con l’intento di standardizzare e automatizzare i processi e i trattamenti nel campo della coltivazione, della lavorazione e della vendita del luppolo ed i suoi prodotti derivati: luppolo in liane, fiore fresco o essiccato, pellet, germogli, olio essenziale e tanto altro.

The Bellavista Agricultural Society of Nati's Sisters is the promoter of the project since 2018, increasing the cultivars with the addition of hops and the creation of Il 'Giardino delle Luppole', the 'Female Hop Garden'. A professional agricultural production with the aim of standardizing and automating processes and treatments in the field of cultivation, processing and sale of hops and its derivative products: hops garland, fresh or dried flower, pellets, sprouts, essential oil and much else.
Business Community
BBTECH EXPO
Exhibition
BBTech Expo
District
Ravenna
Nazione
Italy
Hall
C7
Brand
Il Giardino delle luppole, Cooperativa luppoli italiani, powerhop, prohopsmartchain

Trade sectors

Categories
BEVERAGES - RAW MATERIALS
Sub-categories
Other raw materials for producing alcoholic drinksOther raw materials for producing soft drinksAromas and essencesHops

Social media

Contact details

Products

Sessions

Documents & Links